- Grew small business revenue by 1400% to a $4 million business with an 80% gross margin and increased web site traffic by over 7000% in 2 years at InterCall/West Corporation.
- Launched proprietary partner products in conjunction with Microsoft, Google and Adobe.
- Launched international website in 7 languages, covering 4 continents.
- Achieved a 400% return on marketing ROI, a 200% increase in sales and drove quarterly leads from 2700 to 4500 in the first year for Netop Tech. Clients include U.S. Government, Wal-Mart and, UPS.
- Launched 4Access Communications Company and 3 solutions in less than 5 months. Built brand recognition among Fortune 2000 financial institutions that secured a $500,000 contract with Visa.
- Structured a $20 million equity investment deal with A&E Television Networks and a $3.5 million advertising deal with Yahoo at Accenture’s Internet Launch Center.
- Launched PPM, CRM and BI systems for KSolutions which won the CIO award for innovation and achieved projected revenues of $30 million, while supporting a Microsoft global launch partnership.
- Grew online sales by 150% to record levels of $10,000/day for a consumer goods manufacturer and launched 2 mass retail snack food products securing distribution at Walgreens, 7-Eleven, and Kroger.
- Drove market expansion for Discovery Zone/Blockbuster that grew the company by over $200 million in revenue and a 300% increase in market presence in under 2 years.